Why is it that the internet being down at work makes me so brain dead? Waiting for it to *maybe* come back on so I can *maybe* do my job for *three whole hours* has worn me the heck out. It’s like I was in the most boring suspenseful/horror movie of all time.
Anyway! Meal plan!
- Monday Smoked sausage & pasta and sauteed veg all mixed up and delicious.
- Tuesday Stir fried chicken in a soy/sesame sauce, side of green beans, rice, and baked egg rolls too!
- Wednesday Burgers, corn on the cob, salad. Because it’s corn season, and I just can’t get enough.
- Thursday Some kind of great big fresh salad with chicken, romaine lettuce, fresh veggies galore, cheese of some kind and a fresh vinaigrette of some kind or another. I will also either a) make home made croutons or b) make some kinda delicious flat bread to go along with it. Or both!
- Friday Personal pizzas! I seriously need to work on my pizza crust technique, so we’re doing this again. No complaints so far 🙂
I have no idea what I’m doing for the weekend foods yet, but it’s likely going to be something involving banana bread. Have a good week everyone!