Tis the season fo-or Tee Ball, fa la la la la, I have no time!
Monday Tee Ball, Tuesday Near Ball, fa la la la la, I have no time.
So-o now I cook ahead now, fa la la, fa la la, there’s no time!
Here’s my menu, mostly pre-cooked. Fa la la la la, I have no time.
- Monday Chicken/Veggie stirfry over rice (already cooked, heat and eat)
- Tuesday Sloppy Joes & salad (already cooked and/or cut up, heat and eat)
- Wednesday If I actually survive Monday and Tuesday, I’ll make chicken lettuce wraps with curry rice noodles and fresh veggies.
- Thursday Baked fish, broccoli, buns.
- Friday Stuffed shells (ricotta, spinach, etc) with meat sauce (already made), and garlic bread.
- Weekend Buttermilk pancakes and fresh fruit for breakfast on Saturday. I’ll deal with the rest of the weekend once I actually get through this week.
Did I mention that my microwave broke, and that work is crazy busy, and that I am still getting caught up from camping over Father’s day weekend and have ten million things to do? Because I do.